2009年12月16日 星期三

I Wish You Love

今天看到一個單字"prime" 最初的 主要的 青春的

然後連結到一部電影 春心蕩漾(2005) 沒看過 看了一下簡介

有網友提出問題"片尾曲是誰唱的?"

看了看歌詞立刻想到這首"I wish you love"

Rachael Yamagata (prime片尾曲)




The movie clips are from 'Random Harvest'

資訊欄提到
"I wish you love was written by a french songwriter Charles Trenet and the english version was first recorded in 1957 by Keeley Smith. However I think that its Nat King Cole and Dean Martin who put their stamp on this standard."
就覺得好像跟法~~文有關 XDD 果然!!!!
原來一開始是Keeley Smith唱的
那這版本到底誰唱的???

"I Wish You Love" Keely Smith


Dean Martin - I Wish You Love


Nat King Cole I Wish You Love



Michael Bublé - I Wish You Love (吉他很好聽 )



最先聽到的版本 應該是高中吧 XD
Lisa Ono - I Wish You Love


其實在郭富城跟陳慧琳演的小親親(2000)中主題曲 也是I wish you love
但什麼版本就忘了 年代久遠!!!


Lyric:

I wish you bluebirds in the spring
To give your heart a song to sing
And then a kiss
But more than this
I wish you love

And in July a lemonade
To cool you in some leafy glade
I wish you health
And more than wealth
I wish you love

My breaking heart and I agree
That you and I could never be
So with my best
My very best
I set you free

I wish you shelter from the storm
And a cozy fire to keep you warm
And most of all
When snowflakes fall
I wish you love

沒有留言:

張貼留言